About the Organiser
SRM Institute of Science & Technology is one of the top-ranking universities in India with over 52,000 students and more than 3,200 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine & Health Sciences, Science & Humanities, Pharmacy, Law and Agriculture.
About the Workshop
NWDLAC ’19 will focus on advanced deep learning techniques for a range of computer vision tasks through a series of hands-on exercises. The Participants will work with widely used deep learning tools, frameworks, and workflows to train and deploy neural network models on a fully-configured, GPU-accelerated workstation in the cloud such as Microsoft Azure, Google CoLab, JupyterNotebook.
Basics of Convolutional Neural Networks
- Hands-on with Tensor Flow & Pytorch
- Designing & Optimizing Neural Network Model
- Malarial Parasite Detection
Advanced Deep Learning algorithms
- YOLO algorithm for object detection
Generative modelling in Deep Learning
- Conditional Generative Adversial Networks (C-GAN’s)
Image Classification using NVIDIA Digits Lab
Object detection Using NVIDIA Digits Lab
Details of the Workshop
- NVIDIA Certification will be provided to the participants clearing online assessment conduct by NVIDIA at free of cost. The cost of the certification in 180 USD if participants willing to take on its own.
- SRM workshop participation certificate and the Completion Certificate will be issued by the NVIDIA deep learning institute if the participants cleared the MCQ questions above 70%
Who can attend?
Students, Faculty Members, Research scholars & Industry persons.
How to Register
To register for the workshop, click here.
- UG/ PG/ Research Scholar: Rs. 750/-
- Faculty: Rs. 1000/-
- Industrial Persons: Rs. 1500/-
Last Day of Registration: 15th September 2019
Convenor: Dr G. Niranjana, Mrs P. Mahalakshmi
Organizing Committee: Mr M. Vijayakumar
Phone: 044-27417820, +91-9600663220, +91-7708647415