NIT Mizoram is organising Workshop on Cyber Security on 3-7 March 2020.
About NIT Mizoram
NIT Mizoram is an Institute situated in the scenic beauty of Mizoram, wrapped between clouds and mountain rocks, which adds to its beauty. Being amongst the most educated states of our country with a literacy rate of 91%, it beholds a very peaceful and calm environment suitable for studies. The Institute, to cope with the present competitive needs, comprises of laboratories with the latest equipments and installed with best & latest softwares.
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Cryptography and Cryptanalysis
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Cyber Security Vulnerabilities & Safe Guards
- Security in Evolving Technology
- Cyber Laws and Forensics
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- There is no registration fees. Participant will be selected on first come first basis. Total number of participant for the course is 50.
- Last date of Registration: 2nd March 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 2nd March 2020
- Prof. J. K. Mandal (Dept. of Comp. Sc. & Engg., University of Kalyani)
- Dr. Ranjita Das Assistant Professor, (Dept. of CSE NIT Mizoram)
- Dr. Ngangbam Herojit Singh Assistant Professor (Dept. of CSE, NIT Mizoram)
- Mr. Amit Kumar Roy Assistant Professor, (Dept. of CSE NIT Mizoram)
- Mr. Sushanta Bordoloi Trainee Teacher, (Dept. of ECE NIT Mizoram)
- Dr. Chaitali Koley Assistant Professor, (Dept. of ECE NIT Mizoram)
Dr. Chaitali Koley, Assistant Professor (ECE), NIT Mizoram