About the Institution
Objective of the Workshop
The generation, transmission and distribution are major components of the electrical system and is vital for all industrial segments and residential consumers.
In this workshop, the participant will learn how to build an electrical model or use the generic model for the study of smart power system. This workshop help to enhance the knowledge of the participants with the emerging trends in smart power systems.
This workshop will cover an in-depth discussion and deliberations with hands-on training sessions on software like ETAP, PSCAD etc to understand and analyse the various aspects of smart power system.
● Introduction to Power System Studies ● Modeling of power system components ● Load Flow/ Short Circuit Analysis ● Wind energy integration ●FACTS ● Transients in Transmission Lines ● Transient Stability Analysis ● Case Study and Hands on training
- Submission of Registration form along with DD: 31-07-2019
- Notification of Selected Participants: 02-08-2019
- Students/ Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty: Rs. 750/-
- Engineers from Industry: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment
For details, view the brochure given here.