NIT Warangal invites candidates to attend Workshop on Advanced Signal Processing & Machine Learning Techniques on 2-7 December 2019. A driving feature of future Internet architectures will be mobile users. These mobile users increasingly will access information while on the move, whether attending a business meeting, or working in remote locations or travelling in a vehicle. As the mobile Internet industry becomes ubiquitous and popular, the need for a high data rate, large user capacity, lower latency, higher reliability, energy efficiency, etc, in Wireless and optical communication networks become an undisputed reality.
The past decade has seen many advances in wireless communication theory such as multiple input multiple output (MIMO), multi-user MIMO, Network MIMO, while Massive MIMO, cognitive radio, full-duplex radio, mm Wavecommunications, LiFietchaverecenlty gain considerable research attention. While some of the technologies have been implemented in cellular systems such as LTE/LTE-A, others are being considered for 5G and 5G beyond.
This course takes a unified view of the fundamentals of wireless communication and the recent developments and explains the concepts underpinning these advances at a level accessible to an audience with a basic background of digital communications.
- Exposing participants to the fundamentals of wireless and optical communication techniques,
- Providing a deep understanding of advanced signal processing techniques associated with MIMO communications systems including array processing, beamforming, space-time coding, BLAST architectures, precoding technique and related information-theoretic capacity limits.
- Providing the students with a clear idea of single-user, multi-user and multicarrier communications, single and multi-cell (including the emerging small cell architectures) and ad-hoc networks.
- Exposing the participants to emerging spectral efficient techniques such as cognitive radio, massive MIMO, Edge Caching, mmWave communications and full-duplex radio.
Who can attend?
The programme is open to the Faculty and Ph.D scholars/PG students of Electronics and Communication Engineering and allied disciplines. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
- Faculty / Research Scholars: Rs. 2500 /- + 18% GST
- PG Students: Rs. 1500 + 18% GST
- Industry Participants: Rs. 5000/- + 18% GST
- Internal Faculty/PhD/PG Students: Rs. 500/- + 18% GST
- Interested one can register via this page.
- Last date for Application with a fee: 25 November 2019
- Confirmed Selection List by Email: 28 November 2019
How to apply?
A filled application form in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with payment details) should send scanned application form & proof for Fee paid details through email to workshops.ece.nitw[at]gmail.com. After paying the fee participants are requested to fill the Google doc for confirmation of your interest to attend this workshop.
Also, the original hard copies of the application form & proof for Fee paid details must be submitted at the registration desk on the first day of reporting. The selection status will be intimated only through mail.
Mobile: 8332969365 /9705024365/ 7428335049