Workshop on Nanomaterials and Thin Film Fabrication at NIT Jaipur [Jan 27-31]: Register by Jan 23
Department of Physics, MNIT Jaipur is pleased to offer a 5-day workshop on Nanomaterials and Thin-Films. Nanomaterials have attracted enormous attention due to their novel properties. These unique properties exhibited by nanomaterials as compared to their bulk counterparts have attracted significant scientific and technological interest.
NIT Jaipur invites you to participate in this workshop entitled “Workshop on Nanomaterials and Thin Film Fabrication,” which is devoted to the synthesis of nanostructures for fundamental understanding and device fabrication. Further information will be provided before/during the training sessions. This workshop is an attempt to provide answers for queries of the scholars and make their research work easier and more scientific.
The workshop will include 2 hours’ theory component and 2-3 hours of an exercise/assignment component (as needed) each day on the related topics. Tentative time schedule of the workshop is as follows:
- Synthesis of Graphene Quantum Dots, Graphene Sheets and other Carbon-Based Nanostructures.
- Fabrication of Thin Films using RF/DC Sputtering, PLD & E-beam Evaporation.
- Chemical Synthesis Methods of Nanomaterials and Nanostructures.
- Solid-State Synthesis Technique for Crystal Growth.
- Deposition of Polymer Thin Films using Spin and Dip Coating Methods to Measure Thickness of the Thin-Films.
Who can Attend?
Ph. D. students, Undergraduate & Post-graduate students of MNIT Jaipur only, who are interested in learning about basic tools used for research writing in the broad areas of physics, materials chemistry, materials science, and engineering.
- There is no participation fee and the maximum number of participants is limited to 40 students only.
- The participants will be selected based upon their statement of purpose-filled in the registration form.
- A performance report/certificate will be issued to the successful candidates.
To register online, click here. The last date to register is January 23, 2020.
Phone Number: 0141 252 9087
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.