Workshop on Monitoring, Protection & Control of Microgrids at NIT Warangal [Mar 18-22]: Register by Mar 11
NIT Warangal is conducting a 5-day Workshop on Effective Teaching & Learning of Techniques for Monitoring, Protection & Control of Microgrids from March 18 to 22, 2020.
The workshop will enable the participants to learn and conceptualize the Smart grid and Microgrid technologies and help to enhance the learning capabilities in Communication, Wide Area Measurement, Protection and Storage Technologies.
- To empower the participants with the latest knowledge on monitoring, protection and control techniques of microgrids.
- To enable the participants to learn new methods in teaching the subject, ‘Techniques for Monitoring, Protection, and Control of Microgrids’.
- To enable the participants to learn new methods and practice and implement in Learning and Teaching.
- Microgrid Modeling and Control issues.
- Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) and Wide-Area Monitoring in Microgrid.
- Advanced Protection and Controls for hybrid AC-DC and DC microgrids.
- Coordinated protection and control in Smart- Microgrids.
- Artificial Intelligence and Big-Data in Smart Microgrid.
- Closed-loop control of Drives used in Microgrid.
- Electric Vehicles and Charging Stations in Smart Grids.
- Learning Microgrid Monitoring, Protection and Control Techniques through hands-on experience.
- Learning concepts of Microgrid through group activities.
Faculty members working in Engineering Institutions and Research Scholars at senior level aspiring for faculty positions are invited to apply.
Eminent faculty of the Electrical Engineering department and Faculty from IITs, other NITs & Industry who have the expertise in these areas will be delivering lectures as core faculty for the workshop.
- Faculty: Rs. 600/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 300/-
No accommodation will be provided.
- Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the scanned copy of the filled-in registration form (attached with this mail/ brochure) by Email to email@example.com on or before 11th March 2020.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The selected applicants will be informed about his/her selection through Email on or before 12th March 2020.
- The selection will be on the first-cum-first served basis among eligible applicants.
Phone Number: 0870-2462686
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.