Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad is organizing a one week Workshop on Molecular Neurobiology from February 24 to 29, 2020. The Workshop on Molecular Neurobiology at Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad will explicitly focus on the current progress of neuroscience and neurobiology on health and disease issues aiming to cover various model organisms used in the field.
Leading neurobiologists from India will discuss their recently emerging findings in affective neuroscience with their immediate clinical or translational relevance. Also, there will be a further exchange of talks between students and leading experts on a career in neuroscience. This workshop will offer the opportunity for in-depth interaction with the experts during the lab hours.
- How do differently wired brains respond similarly to a smell?
- How to use computational approaches to find new biomarkers and repurposing drug candidates for neurodegeneration and epilepsy?
- Novel strategies to mitigate poly(Q) mediated neurodegeneration in Drosophila
- Lab and microscope demo
- Drinking and dopamine: what’s the connection?
- Molecular mechanisms for virus induced neural damage.
- Restoration hardware
- Implications of altered nanoscale localization of Amyloidogenic Machinery in AD.
Who can Apply?
The number of students will be restricted to 30 only based on the selection criteria. M Tech/ M Sc/ PhD Students/Post Docs/Young investigators from the areas of Neurobiology/ Genetics/ Biotechnology/ Cellular and Molecular Biology / Genetic engineering / Pharma / Biomedical / other life sciences research areas are eligible to apply.
- Students & Post-Doctoral Fellows: Rs. 3000/- (Without Accommodation); Rs. 5000/- (with Accommodation)
- Young Investigators & Group Leaders: Rs. 7000/- (Without Accommodation); Rs. 9000/- (with Accommodation)
- International participants & Attendees from Industry: Rs. 11,000/- (Without Accommodation); Rs. 15,000/- (with Accommodation)
Registration charges include meals, shared stay and registration kit.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- The last date to register is February 10, 2020.
- Email notification to shortlisted candidates will be sent by February 13, 2020.
Phone Number: 911292848800
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org