Workshop on Modern Geomatics Techniques @ IIT Ropar [Aug 6-7]: Apply by July 30
This workshop is designed to impart training on the use of modern surveying instruments and techniques in collaboration with our industry partner Trimble Ltd.
Trimble is a market leader in the field of survey technology and provides solutions in almost all fields of the geospatial industry. The objective of the workshop is to provide hands-on training on various modern surveying techniques i.e. Automated Total Station, Differential Global Positioning Systems, Terrestrial LiDAR Scanner, and Mobile GIS Systems.
- The workshop will enable surveyors and students to Increase productivity
- Improve workflows for field data collection
- Enhance collaboration capabilities between the field and office
- Make well-informed decisions
- Deliver final output to clients
Who Should Attend?
- Government organizations like the Revenue and land survey department, forest department, water resources, and irrigation department, PWD, etc.
- Private industries like Construction Company, Geospatial industry, NGOs, etc.
- Faculty, UG, PG students, and Research Scholars.
There is no Registration fee for the training. However, a proper nomination form forwarded by the Head of the institution/ concerned faculty member (for students) is required.
Paid hostel accommodation in the IIT campus would be provided to outstation candidates on a twin-sharing basis.
Last date of registration: 30.7.2019
List of selected candidates: 2.8.2019
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 8320722981
Email ID: geomatics.iitrpr.ac.in
For further details, click here.
You might be intrested in this post: course on mines safetyand legislation iit kharagpur
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.