A one week sponsored Workshop on Metamaterial Antenna Design and Deep Learning Techniques for Modern Wireless Communication is being organized from February 17 to 21, 2020.
This workshop is being organized by NIT-T, University of Saskatchewan, Canada as part of the SPARC project and scheduled at the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
- To understand the importance of Metamaterial structures and their applications in electromagnetics
- To utilize the derived characteristics of Metamaterials into designing advanced antennas.
- To understand the significance of Deep learning techniques in antenna design
- To understand the modern wireless standards that are crucial for next-generation communication.
- Overview of Microwave antenna design and the Importance of advanced radiating structures.
- Design aspects of Ultra wide band radiating structures (UWB)
- Introduction to Electromagnetic Metamaterial structures and applications
- Design and analysis of Complementary Split Ring Resonator (CSRR)
- Coplanar waveguide fed CSRR antenna design
- Extended Coplanar Waveguide transmission lines & applications.
- The influence of feed probes on the modes of circular sector Microstrip Antennas
- Deep learning techniques for optimization of the electromagnetic simulation parameters.
- Modern Wireless standards and their significance
- New Radio & Significant 5G use cases
- Optimal selection of electromagnetic full-wave simulation packages.
Upon completion, the successful participants will be able to take up small antenna design projects to study experimentally the electromagnetic characteristics of metamaterial structures and their significance.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to Faculty and Students (B.Tech, M.Tech, and Ph.D.) of AICTE/UGC approved Engineering and Technology Colleges and working professionals in government agencies. A number of participants will be limited to 50.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Completed applications (Scanned soft copy) should be sent to the Coordinators by email.
- Priority will be given on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates are requested to send the completed Registration form to email@example.com.
- Limited number of rooms in NIT-T hostels available on First Come first Served basis.
- Cost of boarding and lodging shall be borne by the applicant.
- Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid for this event by NIT-T.
Phone Number: 94427 56453
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org