Meta-research is a study of research methods, reporting, reproducibility, evaluation, and incentives. It follows an interdisciplinary approach to ensure the quality and robustness of science. A systematic review is one of the approaches used to summarize the results of research available on a particular topic or clinical question.
- The participants of the workshop will get an overview of meta-research approaches, the process of a systematic review, and the impact of meta-research.
- The workshop covers a session on reporting guidelines along with hands-on activity on the appraisal of methodological quality, risk of bias in published papers, and extraction of information from clinical trials using data extraction form.
- The workshop will be beneficial to postgraduate and doctoral students as well as researchers of Health Sciences, Pharmacy, AYUSH, and Life sciences streams.
- The workshop is limited to 30 seats and the last date of registration is 20th June 2019.
- The selection will be based on the topic and SOP. The selected applicants will be intimated through e-mail.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- As the workshop involves hands-on activities, the participants are requested to carry their own laptops with a working internet connection.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.