The course provides a gentle introduction to the MATLAB computing environment and is intended for beginning users and those looking for a review. It is designed to give students a basic understanding of MATLAB, including popular toolboxes. The course consists of interactive lectures and sample MATLAB problems that generally they face.
The hands-on sessions helped students with the syntaxes and functions for use in programming.
The tool helps at various stages in studying a subject related to processing and analysis during regular subjects throughout courses. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB is assumed. Concepts covered include basic use, graphical representations, and tips for designing and implementing MATLAB code.
- Understand the main features of the MATLAB development environment
- Use the MATLAB GUI effectively
- Basic syntax, Looping, 2D & 3D Plotting
- Design simple algorithms to solve problems
- Write simple programs in MATLAB to solve scientific and mathematical problems
- The solution of simultaneous linear equation
- The solution of a simultaneous non-linear equation
- Regression, splines and polynomial interpolation
- The solution of the ordinary differential equation
- Numerical Integration
- Basics optimization procedure
Who can Attend?
All Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate students with an interest in numerical computing and numerical simulations.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
This is a Two-Day program scheduled on 19th and 20th October 2019 and will be conducted in different sessions from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm every day
Phone Number: 87707 71319
Email ID: email@example.com