IIT Hyderabad is organizing a Workshop on Magnetic Materials for MEMS-Based Devices from March 30 to April 4, 2020, sponsored by TEQIP-III.
As the title suggests, the workshop will focus to introduce magnetic actuation based MEMS applications and the details of magnetic concepts suitable for MEMS. In addition to the talk/lectures by experts in the subject area, the experimental training will be provided by esteemed faculty members of IIT Hyderabad who are experts in MEMS and Magnetic devices.
This workshop is intended to offer fundamental understanding as well as hands-on training on MEMS technology and magnetic materials concepts suitable for MEMS. Successful completion of this workshop has several benefits:
- First, awareness of the current status of the research and development of this state-of-art technology.
- Second, knowledge of theoretical concepts and design tools for MEMS.
- Third, a fundamental understanding of magnetic materials and their applications.
- Fourth, hand-on training for MEMS fabrication. Also, we provide certificates to the attendees on the successful completion of this workshop.
- Fundamentals of MEMS fabrication
- MEMS design
- Different actuation types for MEMS
- Magnetic materials and magnetic actuation
- MEMS fabrication process (hands-on training)
Faculty from TEQIP supported academic institutions from Physics/Chemical Engg./Materials Science and Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical Engg./Biomedical Engg.subjects and Graduate Students working in the broad area of micro- and nano-fabrication; MEMS and NEMS; microfluidics; healthcare devices; point-of-care diagnostics are invited to apply.
- This workshop is ONLY for participants from TEQIP supported colleges/institutions.
- There is no registration fee for participants from TEQIP supported institutions.
- Registration form should be signed and sealed by TEQIP coordinator faculty of your institute only then registration form will be valid.
- In case of no show even after confirmed registration, the information will be sent to the Head and TEQIP Coordinator of your organization.
- As seats are very limited due to experimental hands-on sessions, it is recommended to register at the earliest without waiting for the last date of registration.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- For registration, please fill the registration form and send the scanned copy to email@example.com.
- However, you need to bring an original copy of your registration form when you come to attend the workshop.
- Limited accommodation may be available on sharing basis in IITH hostel ONLY for students, based on prior request.
- For faculty, hotel accommodation will be provided on a twin-sharing basis.
- The last date to register is March 5, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org