Machine learning and artificial intelligence have been very profoundly employed in different aspects of research like health monitoring, speech recognition, automation, brain-machine interfacing, etc. Machine learning is so ubiquitous today that you probably use it dozens of times a day without knowing it. In the context of our nation progressing towards ‘Digital India’, machine learning and artificial intelligence will play a vital role in realizing this vision.
Hence it is relevant to nurture this upcoming research area so as to address the challenges faced by society and mankind. It is an attempt to fetch experts and interested personnel from academia and industry along with researchers and students under a common roof to facilitate the exchange of ideas and knowledge about the emerging machine learning techniques and deployment of these for the design of communication and signal processing systems.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Various Machine Learning Techniques: Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Application of Machine Learning to Signal Processing, Communication
- Recent Advances in Adaptive Filtering
- Application of Adaptive Filters for Hearing Aid Design
- 5G New Radio key Design
- Principles and Features Applications of Digital Filters
Who can Attend?
UG & PG students Research Scholars Faculty from academic institutions Scientists from R&D Labs Industry Professionals
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
A twin shared accommodation is available at the Institute Hostel/ Guest House for outstation participants on a first come first serve basis with a nominal charge of Rs. 250 per day per person.
The last date to register is November 15, 2019.
- Registration begins: 21st September 2019
- Registration ends: 15th November 2019
- Confirmation of acceptance: 20th November 2019
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org