The workshop will accentuate a widespread awareness of IPR among all sections of society and help the participants understand the role of intellectual property in fostering the creative and innovative culture. The above workshop will further facilitate the protection of IP achievements through registration of rights and create awareness on patent infringements.
The main objectives of the workshop are to understand the emerging trends in IPR in the contemporary digital age and to build a strong eco-system for nurturing innovation and startups.
- Fundamentals of IPR
- National & International framework of IPR
- Patentability criteria and Patent filing
- Patent Infringements
- Industry-academia partnered IP generation
- IP commercialization, licensing and technology transfer
- IPR for digital content
- Emerging trends in IPR
- Schemes for start-ups and challenges
Who can Attend?
- Industry Participants/ Startups
- Research Scholars
Workshop lectures will be delivered by eminent resource persons from the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Law University, Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), Indian Institute of Management (IIMs), Industry experts and startups.
- NITT Faculty, Scholars and Students: Rs. 500/-
- Other Institute Scholars and Students: Rs. 500/-
- Other Institute Faculty/ Startups: Rs. 1000/-
- Industry participants: Rs. 3000/-
The Registration Fees include the Registration Kit,, Working Lunch and Refreshments.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to pay the registration fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “THE DIRECTOR, NIT Trichy” payable at SBI, NIT Tiruchirappalli or through Online Transfer (NEFT).
- Limited registrations are available (on a first come first serve basis).
- Upon request, accommodation will be arranged in the hostel of NIT Trichy (based on availability) on a payment basis.
- The last date to register is December 7, 2019.
Phone Number: +91 9677682106
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org