About the Workshop
Communication is a social need for an individual, and it is the lifeblood for a splendid work culture. Today it is not sufficient enough just to have the technical ability to do our job. We need to possess interpersonal skills to communicate, motivate, organize, counsel and negotiate.
With globalization and the prevailing economic scenario, even the Public and Government sectors have to operate in a rapidly changing, turbulent and highly competitive environment. Organizations/Companies have to harness their employees’ skills, knowledge and attitudes to ensure quality and quantity in every aspect of work.
- Communication Styles and Effective Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Political Correctness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Motivation and Work Culture
- Effective Leadership
- Vocational Success
- Team Work and Building Relationships
- Career Planning and Development
- Self Development
- Organizational Values and Ethics
- To equip students with basic skills necessary for getting, keeping and doing well on a job.
- To bring about an understanding of the importance of communication and interpersonal skills in both professional and personal lives.
- To enable the participants to develop the interpersonal competence that will help them to prepare for the everyday challenges of the workplace.
- To discuss and describe the main employability skills for beginners
Who can attend?
This intensive workshop has been designed for B. Tech students of the Institute who are about to join an organization or preparing to face interviews. The course is highly essential for the young professionals seeking to improve in career and their communication skills, enhance their working relationships and gain heightened level of performance through assertiveness and influence.
There will be no registration fees. However, number of participants would be limited to 50 only. Admission to the workshop is purely first come first served basis.
Mobile No: 9466301809, 7988559350
For more details, click here.
About the Author