Workshop on Interpretation of Instrumental Methods at Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, TN [Jan 6-8]: Registrations Open
The department of chemistry and International research center of Sathyabama Institute of Science and technology along with CSIR, Chennai is conducting a Workshop on Interpretation of Instrumental Methods from January 6 to 8, 2020. The workshop will include topics such as UV-VIS, FTIR, BET Surface Area, Particle Size Distribution, Zeta Potential Measurement, Contact Angle Measurement, XRF and FESEM.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology is a pioneer in Engineering Education and was established with the aim of providing quality higher education in the areas of Engineering, Science and Technology on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education.
- Theory related to instrumental methods of analysis
- UV-Visible and FTIR spectroscopy demo experiments and interpretation of results
- Interpretation of BET-Adsorption isotherms, Pore Size Distribution curves
- Interpretation of Particle Size Distribution – Zeta Potential measurements
- Interpretation of Contact angle and Surface energy measurements
- XRF and its significance
- Electron Microscopy and its applications.
Who can Attend?
Scientists, Faculty members, Post-doctoral fellows, Research scholars, Students from Science and Engineering branches (Mineral Processing / Metallurgy / Chemical / Civil / Polymer / Material Science / Organic / Analytical / Industrial / Physical / Surface Chemistry) and those working in industry (Quality Control and Research & Development) and wishing to improve their proficiency in handling and interpretation of data generated from analytical instruments
- PG Students: Rs. 3000/-
- Research Scholars – JRF / SRF / RA / Project Assistants / Ph.D Students): Rs. 4000/-
- Faculty Members/Scientists/Post Doc: Rs. 4000/-
- Participants from industry: Rs. 5000/-
- Accommodation is available On ‘First-come-first-serve’ basis and will be arranged free of cost in the university hostels for participants.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- A short CV of the applicant should be attached along with the registration form and submitted by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selected participants will be intimated through E-mail or SMS. Mode of payment details will be provided to selected participants only.
Phone Number: 09600187387
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.