The BIRAC Awareness Workshop on Intellectual Property & Technology Management in Life Sciences will be held at Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore on 6th August, 2019.
The program is designed for Start-ups, University Community to learn about aspects and importance of Intellectual Property, Technology Transfer and Commercialization process. This will also involve a session on effective grant writing skills for the Start-ups and Research Scholars.
The workshop will also provide a networking platform to engage with other Researchers, Start-ups, IP attorneys and investors.
Who can attend?
- Biotech Industry
- Budding Entrepreneurs
- Academic Professionals
- Research Scholars
- Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Intellectual Property & Technology Management for Start-ups
- Patent Analytics, Searches and FTO Analysis
- Regulatory requirements for Medical Devices
- Grant Writing
- The registration fee is Rs. 500
- Applications will be considered on a first come-first serve basis submitted in the
prescribed link & payment of the registration fee.
- Payment Mode: E-Transfer
Agency Name: VIT-Technology Business Incubator
Account No: 407580535
Bank Name: Indian Bank
Branch name: VIT Branch
IFSC Code: IDIB000V086
MICR Code : 632019000
Address : VIT University campus,
- Last Date for Registration: 4th August, 2019
For any queries, contact
The General Manager
VIT-Technology Business Incubator
Vellore-632014, Tamil Nadu
Ph: 0416-2243097 / 2202301 / 2202303