About the Organiser
Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology (KNCET) was established in the year 2007, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Accredited by NBA (CSE,ECE &EEE), NAAC with B++ grade and Certified by ISO 9001:2015. The college has 6 UG courses (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, Mechanical and Civil) and 2 PG courses of CSE & Applied Electronics.
About the Workshop
English language teaching and learning patterns are changing rapidly and profoundly due to the emergence and expansion of this global language along with technological innovations and the increasing need for learner autonomy. Such welcome changes necessitate new demands and challenges in teaching English language programme in particular. Economic and technological developments also have tremendously played a major role in the increased importance of English communication in the last few years.
English Language Teaching in India, especially at the tertiary level, has experienced several changes in recent years. The discipline of ELT&L in India has seen changes that have had a tremendous impact on the ESL classroom some of which have been positive and some negative.
Themes to be Covered
- Challenges in Language Teaching and Learning
- Integrating technology for Language learning and Teaching
- Language acquisition inside and outside the classroom
- Complementing and Supplementing teacher inputs
- Using existing cognitive and linguistic resources for language learning
- Language and Critical Thinking: reference skills, grammar, and rhetoric
- Methods of Language Teaching levels in the International context
- UG & PG Students: Rs. 200/-
- Research scholars/Faculty/Industry Persons: Rs. 300/-
The Registration fee to be paid through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Principal, Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology”, Payable at Namakkal. NEFT details are available on the college website.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the workshop through the college website.
Oct 30, 2019
Organizing Secretary: Mr S. Senthil Kumar