The International Network for Government Science Advice (INGSA) Asia, in collaboration with the Department of Biotechnology, MNNIT Allahabad, Prayagraj, U.P., India is organizing the INGSA Asia Grassroots Science Advice on Nutrition and Health Workshop on 17th and 18th of December 2019 at the MNNIT Allahabad, Prayagraj, U.P., India.
The INGSA Science Advice on Nutrition and Health Workshop is developed as a highly interactive workshop that includes training, application, peer support, and mentorship. The participant will attend a 2-days intensive on-site program at MNNIT Allahabad, Prayagraj, U.P., India.
- Understanding of food/diet nutrition values
- Food choice skills based on their nutritive values
- Correlation of food/diet versus health
- Food safety and security
- Problem-solving skills
- Live demonstration based learning and analysis
- Insights from experienced science advisor
- Participants will get to know the value of nutritious foods for a healthy lifestyle
- Skill development for making healthy food choices
- Participants will get a chance to interact with researchers and educationists working in the field of health and nutrition
Interested candidates can register online for the workshop by clicking here.
Applicants will need to showcase captivating evidence of their interest in science advice. This potential can be established in different fields including research excellence, talent development, advocacy, connection, outreach, and education, etc.
Phone Number: +91-9452690849
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org