Department of Mathematics & Scientific Computing, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur is organizing an Online Workshop on Recent Trends in Information Security & Blockchain Technology from April 28 to May 2, 2021.
The major objective of e-workshop is to provide lectures and training in the applications area of information security on a real platform.
The institute came into existence on August 7, 1986, as Regional Engineering College Hamirpur in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. On June 26, 2002, the institute was awarded the status of the deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology.
- Cryptographic primitives
- Information security protocols and architecture
- public and private key cryptography
- code-based cryptography
- understanding blockchain technology
- research scope and applications in blockchain
- authentication techniques and cryptanalysis,
- Time memory tradeoff attack on cryptanalysis and Intrusion detection system.
Who can Apply?
Science and Engineering Students, Researchers, Teachers, Industry and Practicing Engineers, Scientists in R&D Labs.
- Students (UG/ PG/ Ph.D.): Rs. 200/-
- Participants from Academia/ R&D Labs: Rs. 500/-
- Participants from Industry: Rs. 1,000/-
The registration fees can be paid via SBI Collect.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is April 27, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: