A PLC performs only a single set or sequence of tasks, with greater reliability and performance, except when it is under real-time constraints. This is in contrast to regular PCs and smartphones that are designed to execute any number of roles simultaneously within the Windows framework.
Keeping this backdrop in mind, the above workshop has been planned and it will be highly beneficial to students and faculties from various Engineering and Technical Institutions. The participants will get to learn how to change the software component for each application
The workshop is being organized by Karpagam College of Engineering, which was established in the Year 2000, is an Autonomous Institution, approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The college offers various Under Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate programs.
- Introduction to PLC
- PLC architecture
- I/O module
- PLC Hands-on
- Introduction to SCADA
Industrial Experts and Academicians from reputed Organizations.
- UG/PG Students /Faculty members/ Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Industrial Participants: Rs. 750/-
The registration fee includes course Materials in CD-Format, Kit, working lunch and refreshments.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Registration form completed in all aspects to be sent to Co-ordinators, Department of EEE Karpagam College of Engineering Othakkalmandapam (P.O) Coimbatore-641 032, Tamil Nadu, India.
- The last date to register is January 28, 2020.
Phone Number: 7010025693
Email ID: email@example.com