IIITDM Kancheepuram is organizing a five-day Workshop on High-Performance VLSI Architectures for Digital Signal Processing during June 10-14, 2019.
About the Workshop:
This workshop aims to provide hands-on implementation of the high-performance VLSI architectures for Digital Signal Processing blocks such as adders, Multipliers, MAC, DFT, DWT, DCT, and other orthogonal discrete transformations.
Key parameters to be considered for designing the basic building blocks of the DSP are trained during the workshop. At the end of the workshop, the participant will be in a position to design and develop hardware based IPs for DSP.
This workshop will enable the researchers and students to solve various research problems related to VLSI Signal Processing Architectures.
- Introduction to Digital Signal Processing, VLSI Architectures, Performance Parameters to be considered during design, Types of computing.
- Design of High-Performance Adders and Multipliers.
- Basic DSP blocks implementation DCT, DWT, AFT, and Other discrete orthogonal transforms.
- Design of High-Performance MAC.
- DSP Processor Architectures, Major block implementation Details and Computing using DSP processors.
- VLSI Signal Processing Research Challenges.
- Approximate Computing.
Who should Attend?
- Faculty/Scientists/Researchers/PG and UG Students working on High-Performance DSP block implementation, hardware-based signal, image, and video processing systems implementation.
- Free Internship opportunity at HPRC will be given for the interested UG and PG student participants.
- The participant should have the working knowledge of digital logic systems and fundamental concepts related to signal and digital signal processing.
- Basic understanding of VLSI Design.
- R&D Labs/ Faculty/ PSUs With Hostel Accommodation: Rs. 8000.
- R&D Labs/ Faculty/ PSUs Without Accommodation: Rs. 6000.
- Research Scholars, PG & UG Students with Accommodation: Rs. 7000.
- Research Scholars, PG & UG Students without Accommodation: Rs. 6000.
Inclusive of 18% GST as per GoI norms and 15% Institute Overheads.
Click here to register.
The last date of registration is June 8, 2019.
Phone: 044-2747 6349/ 91760 10587(M)