The Computer Science & Engineering Discipline, IIITDM Jabalpur is organizing an Online Workshop on Healthcare Innovations during COVID Outbreak from June 25 to 26, 2021.
IIITDM Jabalpur is an Institute of National Importance, established by Government of India in 2005 with a focus on education and research in IT enabled Design and Manufacturing. Since its inception, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur has been playing a vital role in producing quality human resources for contribution in India’s mission of inclusive and sustainable growth. The Institute offers undergraduate, post graduate and PhD programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Design and PhD programmes in Natural Sciences (Mathematics and Physics)
The COVID-19 has made devastating disruption worldwide. The death tolls, stumbling economies, disrupted social life, anxiety, and fear in the masses, and the aftereffects of COVID have caused unprecedented loss to the world. Inspite of the combined efforts of nations and the scientific world, the Coronavirus seems to be deceiving mankind.
In this scenario, doctors, biomedical scientists, social scientists, governments, NGOs, and many individuals have come forward and have contributed significantly to serve the people, with their innovative ideas and service, to contain the impact of COVID. Through this workshop, we wish to bring together, field experts, innovators, young researchers, and enthusiasts for deliberating new ideas and possibilities to fight the virus and to devise new ways and means of controlling the third wave.
Research and idea papers are invited in the following topics for presentation and discussion in the workshop.
- Innovations and research on clinical practices
- Innovations in healthcare support systems
- Biomedical innovations
- Data analytics and research on COVID Prediction
- Post COVID treatment and care
- Prevention from black, white, and yellow fungus
- Alternative medicine and Yoga therapy
- Inaugural Keynote Lecture by Dr Anil Kumar Mishra, Director, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, Defense Research and Development Organization, New Delhi.
- Dr. Dhanajay Sharma, MBBS, MS, Professor and Head, Department of Surgery, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Govt. Medical College, Jabalpur.
- Dr. Amitav Banerjee, MBBS, MD, Professor, Community Medicine, Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune.
- Dr. Kanchan Mukherjee, MBBS, MD, Professor, Centre for Health, Policy, Planning and Management, School of Health Systems Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- Dr. Parimal Swamy, MBBS, MD, Diabetalogist, Consultant at Jabalpur Hospital and Research Centre, Jabalpur.
- Dr. Shashank Purwar, MBBS, MD, PhD, Additional Professor, AIIMS, Bhopal.
To register for the workshop, click here.
You might also be interested in: