Workshop on Graphs & Complex Networks at CUSAT, Cochin [Feb 3-7]: Register by Jan 15
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin is organizing a 5-day national workshop on Graphs and Complex Networks from February 3 to 7, 2020.
Complex Networks are real-life generalizations of graphs. An in-depth understanding of graph theory is very crucial in understanding the structural complexities of networks. Comprehensive knowledge of algorithm analysis and design helps in understanding the dynamism of- real-world systems.
The workshop will provide a platform for the people in their early research career to interact with eminent speakers from prestigious institutions like IITs, IIM, CMI, University of Kerala and CUSAT.
- Graph Theory
- Introduction to Network Theory
- Complex Network Models
- Structural Network Properties
- Epidemic/Rumour Spreading
- Community Detection and Evolution
- Network Embedding
- Tools and Techniques for Network Analysis
- Networks Visualization
- Social Networks
- Financial and Economic Networks
- Network Analysis using Python
- Full-time Research Scholars/P.G. Students: Rs. 2950/-
- Academicians: Rs. 4130/-
- Participants from Industry: Rs. 5310/-
The registration fee covers course kit, working lunch and tea/snacks. Please note that no accommodation will be provided for participants. Participants will have to book their accommodation. The participants will not be entitled to the payment of any TA/DA.
The amount may be transferred online to SBI CUSAT Branch, A/C NUMBER: 67216724749, Beneficiary: Head, Department of Computer Applications, IFSC: SBIN0070235.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- he transaction id and transaction date are required while doing online registration.
- After registration, the participants must send the transaction receipt via email to email@example.com.
- The number of participants is limited to 40.
- The candidates shall be selected on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The organizing committee holds the right to make appropriate modifications to the seat allocation if contingencies arise.
Phone Number: 04842862829
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.