Workshop on Genomics, Epigenomics, Transcriptomics at IIIT Delhi [Mar 28]: Register by Mar 23
IIIT Delhi is organizing a one day Workshop on Genomics, Epigenomics, Transcriptomics on March 28, 2020. The current workshop aims to provide an introduction to the latest development in the core area of genomics. The sessions will be focused on two recent trends of this field namely bulk and single-cell transcriptomics and epigenome.
We will explain the integrative role of biology, computation, statistics and machine learning in making useful insights out of huge data-sets. Hands-on sessions will be conducted to make the participants familiar with the logistics, necessary for genomic data analysis. We invite attendees from all relevant backgrounds to participate in this one-day workshop and be introduced with the current trend in the analysis of Genomic data-set.
- Analysis of single-cell and bulk transcriptomes data (Lecture + Hands-on session)
- Analysis of single-cell and bulk epigenome profiles. (Lecture + Hands-on session)
- Interpretation of analysis in Genomics. (Lecture + Hands-on session)
- Student/ Research Fellow: Rs. 500 +18% GST (Total: Rs. 590)
- Faculty/ Industry Professional: Rs. 1000 + 18% GST (Total: Rs. 1180)
The Registration fees include Participation Certificate, Lunch; Tea/ Coffee break. Accommodation and Travel allowances are not covered in the registration fees. However, Accommodation can be provided to outside participants on request (Charges extra) as per Hostel availability.
To register online, click here. The last date to register for the workshop is March 23, 2020. Only 100 seats are available for the workshop.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.