This two-day workshop in the area of FPGA design using Xilinx Vivado aims to enhance the intellectuals towards the design of digital circuits for real-time applications. This workshop aims to play a vital role by focusing on the technical design aspects of digital applications.FPGA Programming is done using Verilog HDL and implementation using the Xilinx Vivado IDE toolbox will be discussed.
The Hands-on training will be provided along with FPGA Boards such as Basis3E and ZedBoard SoC processors. This workshop will help the Academicians, Professionals, and Students to explore ways to harness more of digital circuit design logics and control applications in the FPGA tool for real-time applications.
The workshop is being organized by PSG College of Technology, which was established in 1951, and is one of the many educational institutions nurtured by PSG & Sons’ Charities Trust. The college is Government Aided, Autonomous, ISO 9001: 2015 Certified and Affiliated to Anna University. The institution is equipped with the latest facilities and excellent infrastructure.
- 7-Series Architecture Overview
- Vivado Design Flow
- Synthesis Technique
- Synthesizing an RTL Design
- Implementation and Static Timing Analysis
- Using the IP Catalog and IP Integrator
- Xilinx Design Constraints
- Hardware Debugging
Who can Attend?
UG/PG student and faculty of Circuit Branches and Mechanical Sciences from Engineering colleges will be benefitted.
- The registration fee is Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favor of “PSG CNCE”, payable at Coimbatore.
- The registration forms can also be downloaded from the website.
- The number of participants is limited to 40.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in the registration form to The Coordinators, A Two day National Workshop on FPGA design flow using Xilinx Vivado, Department of Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Peelamedu, Coimbatore – 641004.
- The last date to register is December 5, 2019.
Phone Number: 0422-2572177
Email ID: email@example.com