About the Organiser
Mepco Schlenk Engineering College (MSEC), Sivakasi is one of the leading institutions in India, towering high in academic excellence and research pursuits ever since its inception from 1984. This technical institution is sponsored by Mepco Schlenk Charities, Thirumangalam. It has collaborations with leading industrial, academic and research organizations in India and abroad. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institution and all engineering programmes are accredited by NBA.
About the Workshop
The Workshop on Flipped Classroom Approach to Enhance Communication Competency of College Students is going to organise by Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Tamil Nadu from Nov 11-15. The theme of this workshop is to emphasize teacher educators to effectively incorporate ICT in their teaching modules, to know more and well about conducting the 21st-century pedagogy of the “Flipped Classroom Approach” and to get training and prepare teaching-learning materials based on flipped learning resources.
The workshop includes lecture as well as extensive hands-on training which will prove both theoretical and practical exposure to the participants. The participants will get hands-on training to develop the contents based on various ICT resources, tools and the sample will be presented by participants on the completion of the workshop.
Objective of the Workshop
The workshop is planned in order to help the participants to:
- Know the need and significance of flipped classroom in implementing course contents.
- Explore the dynamics of course material creation via ICT resources and tools.
- Produce a sample flipped classroom content on the chosen module.
Who can Attend?
- Faculty and Research Scholars of English from Engineering, Arts & Science, Polytechnic Colleges and University departments can attend.
- The number of participants is limited to 35.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the workshop through this link.
- The filled-in scanned application forms and No Objection Certificate (available here) should be sent to english[at]mepcoeng.ac.in.
- Online registration and sending the scanned forms of application and NOC through mail are mandatory whereas sending the same via post is optional.
- NO Registration fee and NO Hostel Accommodation charges.
- Last date for Registration: Nov 1, 2019
- Intimation of selected participants: Nov 5, 2019
Co-ordinator: Ms M. Sarpparaje
Mobile no: 8344454802, 9442666782