The role of women in the corporate sector workplace is very crucial because of the diversity they bring to organizational structure. Women entrepreneurs and managers play a pivotal role in the add the ess using the diversity of gender and inclusive venous in the corporate sector. The 21st century is witnessing increased participation of women in every field, be it science, technology, management, law, etc.
Hence, an in-depth understanding of the basics of finance, economics, strategic decision making, creative and design thinking, leadership skills, corporate communicative skills, and corporate governance law, etc, will enable women executives to have a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to address a problem within the business entity.
This program is designed to provide detailed fundamental knowledge and to enrich the participants with the necessary practical and theoretical bases which in turn will facilitate to make an informed decision while at the corporate hierarchy.
The program will help the participants to
- Enhance their cognitive skills by applying a multidisciplinary approach
- Understand the subject, the in and as Woman in the corporate hierarchy
- Equip Woman managers to deal with legal, regulatory, and operating knowledge
- Develop a deep understanding of one’s roles and responsibilities as a key managerial professional
- Comprehend and sharpen their technical, communicative and analytical skills
- Connect with, and learn from, women who have lived their experiences in this field,
- Take informed decisions to promote inclusiveness and diversity in the workplace.
The participants are expected to enhance their cognitive skills which will facilitate decision making by applying a multidisciplinary approach. This approach will contribute to making an informed decision keeping in mind inclusiveness and diversity at the wthe workspace.
This program is aimed at
- Middle-Level Woman Managers
- Government servants in policy domains
- Woman Managers from Public Sector Undertakings
- Women Leaders who could contribute through their experience
- Young Women Entrepreneurs
- Women Executives from the corporate sector, think-tanks, and Non-Government Organisations
- Women Academicians and Researchers
- Any interested participant
Rs. 45000+GST(Residential), Rs. 36000+GST (Non-Residential).
To apply, click here.
Phone Number: +91 495 2809100