The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram, and FICCI is organizing an International Online Workshop on Energy Technology & Sensor Systems from July 28 to 30, 2020.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing (IIITDM Kancheepuram) is an Institute of National Importance established in 2007, by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to pursue design and manufacturing oriented engineering education and research and to promote the competitive advantages of Indian products in global markets.
The workshop is expected to benefit the participants not only from host countries but around, especially the faculty and scholars from engineering and science institutions, researchers from research labs, intending to broaden their knowledge and development of energy-efficient sensor systems.
This program is envisaged by the following two Asian institutions, the Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM Kancheepuram), India and Universiti Malaya (UM), Malaysia, to enhance research collaborations as a part of ASEAN-India Science, Technology & Innovation Cooperation.
- In search of a replacement for lead-free solder alloys: Sn-Cu and Sn-Ag-Cu Based Lead-Free Solder Alloys with the addition of Fe and Bi.
- 2D semiconductors: Promising candidates for next-generation electromagnetic radiation sensors.
- Potential Unbiased YIG Resonator for Antenna Application.
- Power Conversion and Controllers for Wind Energy System
- Emerging Neuromorphic Circuit Design
- Optimization of Thermoelectric Technology: From Material Fundamentals to Devices
- Metamaterial based Microwave Sensor and its Application
- Versatile Thin Film Deposition Using Sputtering Technique
- Textile technology for self-powered wearable application
- Miniaturized antenna design for high-resolution imaging sensors
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
E-certificates will be provided to all the active participants. All the Events will be host through Cisco Webex online platform.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Program on Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Safety by VIT, Chennai [Aug 22-23]: Register by Aug 14.