About the Workshop
Research is the most important part of Academic Institutes. It includes the knowledge of recent trends as well the tools or techniques to be used for analysis or simulations. The primary objective of this series of the workshop will be to introduce various recent tools and technologies specially used in the field of present day research. Due to Covid-19 pandemic the workshop will be conducted in online mode.
The tentative topics/tools to be covered as follows: Overleaf (Latex), Mendeley, End note, R-Programming, Programming in Python, Online Questionnaires and repository, SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Sciences), MOOCs and Online Certification (SWAYAM) etc. The participants shall get an overview on these tools from the experts so that they can use them in their respective research areas.
The participants will be introduced with the emerging tools and technologies related to their field of research.
The targeted participants would be PG and PhD Students as well as interested faculty members from the University, affiliated colleges and other educational institutions.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Due to Covid-19 pandemic the workshop will be conducted in online mode and thus registration fee is waived for this workshop.
- Total participants Targeted is 60 (approx.) The seats are limited, early registration is highly solicited.
- Prof. Paramartha Dutta, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, WB
- Dr. Swanirbhar Majumder, Dept. of IT, TU
- Dr. Subir Kumar Sen, Dept of Commerce, TU
- Dr. Samrat Goswami, Dept of Rural Studies, TU
- Dr. Alak Roy, Dept. of IT, TU
- Dr. Bishanka Brata Bhowmik, Dept. of ECE, TU
- Mr. Sanjoy Chakraborty, Iswar Chandra Vidya Sagar College
- Mr. Jayanta Pal, Dept. of IT, TU
- Registration Closes: 10th December 2020, 11:59 PM
- Inauguration: 14th December 2020
- Workshop: 14th to 18th December 2020
- Valedictory: 18th December 2020