Workshop on Emerging Technologies of 5G Communication at NIT Trichy [Feb 10-14]: Register by Feb 4
NIT Trichy along with SPARC is conducting a 5-day Workshop on Emerging Technologies of 5G Communication from February 10 to 14, 2020.
The Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) is a Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), GOI initiative to improve the research ecosystem in India. It supports national premier educational institutions by facilitating academic and research collaborations between Indian institutions and the best and selected institutions across the world’s 28 nations.
- Fundamental Concepts for the Design of wireless communication systems.
- MIMO – OFDM Systems.
- Massive MIMO & Multi-user Communications
- Co-operative Communication Networks
- Introduction to 5G Wireless Technologies.
- Key Performance Targets for 5G.
- Introduction to SWIPT, WPT.
- Energy-Aware NOMA for 5G.
- Introduction to NOMA Technology and Modeling for 5G.
- Air to Ground Communications.
- Integration of SWIPT with Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Communications.
- Under Water Communications
- Possible Future Research Directions.
Who can Attend?
- Ph.D. scholars pursuing research in 5G technologies.
- M.Tech/B.Tech students undertaking thesis/ projects in 5G technology.
- Faculty members of Engineering Institutions/ Universities.
- Engineers from Wireless Industry and R&D Organizations.
- Research Scholars & Students: Rs. 2,500
- Faculties: Rs. 3,500
- Industries & Government Organizations: Rs. 4,000
The registration fee includes workshop kit, working lunch and refreshment for all 5 days. A limited number of rooms in NIT-T Guesthouses/Hostels are available on First Come first Served basis. The cost of boarding and lodging shall be borne by the applicant. Please note that no TA/DA shall be paid for this event by NIT-T.
- Selection will be done based on a first come first served basis and the confirmed candidates will be notified immediately.
- The number of participants will be limited to 50.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is February 4, 2020.
- Confirmed of Selection List of participants by Email will be done by February 5, 2020.
Phone Number: 9092085186
Email ID: sparc5Gnitt@gmail.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.