About the Organiser
Jaypee University of Information Technology (also J. P. University of Information Technology and JUIT) is a state (Government Aided) university in Waknaghat, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India.
About the Workshop
The Workshop on Emerging Areas of Research in Image Processing (ERIP-2020) is organised by the Deptt. of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan from Jan 6-12.
Image Processing finds its application in the areas such as biomedical engineering, forensic science, remote sensing, agriculture, and many more. Due to very wide area of applications, it attracts students, researchers, educators and industrialist from different background like Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Engineering and others.
This workshop will help the participants working or intend to work in the area of biomedical engineering, forensic analysis, remote sensing, telemedicine, etc. It will help the participants to explore new dimensions for their academic and research activities.
- To provide knowledge on the recent developments in the areas of biomedical engineering, forensic analysis, remote sensing images and telemedicine
- To provide hands-on practice on image processing and analysis of biomedical images using MATLAB
- To make aware participants about the requirements of industries on Image Processing
- To make aware participants about the requirement of software tools for analysing medical images
- Registration (without accommodation & food): ₹ 1000
- Registration with accommodation & food: ₹ 2500
Payment can be done through DD/NEFT.
Details for payment of Registration fees are:
Account No. : 0427002100682105
Beneficiary: Jaypee University of Information Technology,
IFS Code: PUNB0042700
Punjab National Bank, THE MALL, SHIMLA (H.P)
How to Register?
Participants can register by sending the duly filled registration form along with registration fee payment details at nishantjain86[at]gmail.com.
Conveners: Dr. Nishant Jain, Dr. Emjee Puthooran
Phone: 01792-239205, 7895451577
Email: nishantjain86[at]gmail.com, nishant.jain[at]juit.ac.in