The Department of Chemical Engineering of IIT Delhi is organizing a Workshop on Electroanalytical Techniques for Energy Conversion and Storage during June 6-8, 2019.
- Hands-on experiments and lectures on Batteries, Fuel Cells, and Supercapacitors.
- Device level experiments such as Chargedischarge Curves, I-V Characteristics etc.
- Electrode level experiments such as Cyclic Voltammetry (CV), Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS), and Rotating Disc Electrode (RDE/RRDE) etc.
- Basics of batteries, fuel cells, and supercapacitors.
- Advanced knowledge of some relevant electroanalytical techniques (CV, EIS, and RDE/RRDE).
- Hands-on experimental skills on battery, fuel cell, and the supercapacitor.
Who can attend?
- Faculty members in TEQIP-III institutes.
- Researchers who want to increase their skills and knowledge on these electrochemical devices.
- Faculty from non-TEQIP institutions
- Industry people having aspiration on the electric vehicle and renewable energy storage applications.
- TEQIP approved institutes
No course fee shall be charged from faculty of TEQIP-III approved institutes
2. Non-TEQIP institutes and industries
- Research scholars: ₹ 10,000 + 18% GST (excluding lodging and boarding charges).
- Faculty/ Academic Institution participants: ₹ 15,000 + 18% GST.
- Industry participants: ₹ 30,000 + 18% GST.
Boarding and lodging will be arranged for the candidates in IITD Guest House/Hostel/ hotels on sharing basis. However, due to a limited number of rooms in the guest house, the allotment will be on a first-come, first served basis.
How to apply?
Scanned copy of the filled registration with digital payment receipt has to be sent to the coordinator through email to anilverma[at]iitd.ac.in or ashwanicepiitd[at]gmail.com.
- The last date for the receipt of the duly filled registration form: May 2, 2019.
- The selected candidates will be intimated: May 6, 2019.
E-mail: anilverma[at]iitd.ac.in, anilverma[at]chemical.iitd.ac.in