Kongu Engineering College, Erode is conducting a Workshop Cum Hands-on Training Electrical CAD- Schematic Layout & Panel Layouts from February 7 to 8, 2020. The AutoCAD Electrical will focus on the overview of AutoCAD electrical with emphasis on naming conventions; the use of symbol and their libraries, generation, and insertion of layout modules, and organization of database files.
This workshop aims to provide the necessary skill set for the faculty members and students to gain basic knowledge about modeling and wiring of electrical panel layouts using E-CAD and its applications.
- Introduction to Electrical drawing
- Overview of AUTOCAD software
- Introduction to Coordinate system, drawing, and modifying tools.
- ECAD Design Environment and Basic Workflow
- Single Phase Circuits, Multiple Phase Circuits
- Connectors and Point-To-Point Wiring
- Creating Panel Layouts from Schematic Lists
- Panel Layout Annotation and Reports
Sessions will be handled by experts from various reputed industries and other Government organizations.
- Industry participants: Rs 2000 +18% (service tax)
- Faculty Members: Rs 1500 +18% (service tax)
- Students: Rs 1200 +18% (service tax)
Demand Draft for the registration fee payable at Perundurai must be drawn in favor of “IIP Cell Grant in-aid A/C”, Kongu Engineering College. Boarding and lodging will be provided to the selected candidates in the college campus. Accommodation will be provided in the college hostel to the participants only on a chargeable basis of Rs200/day. Participants are required to make their arrangements for those accompanying them if any.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Dr.R.Meenakumari M.E., Ph.D., Professor /EEE, Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode-638 060 Tamil Nadu.
- The last date to register is February 2, 2020.
Phone Number: 9095190828
Email ID: email@example.com