About the Organiser
Navrachna University is a Private University located in Vadodara, Gujarat. It was created by the state of Gujarat under the Private University Act, 2009.
About the Workshop
The One Day Workshop On Electric Vehicles Technology is organised by the Electrical Engineering Department, Navrachana University, Vadodara on Feb 8, 2020.
Objectives of the Program
Environmental concerns due to emissions and the depleting fossil resources are turning the attention of the automobile manufactures and the public towards renewable sources like solar and wind which are carbon emission-free. Conventional engines in the automobiles are replaced by a battery and electric motors which can be designed power converters.
The important components of the system are the battery charging stations which have AC or DC inputs from the grid network or directly from the Renewable Energy Sources, batteries in the vehicles, converters and electric motors. The government is encouraging research in Electric Vehicles due to the advantages with monetary benefits to the manufacturers and users.
- Fundamentals, Performance and Control of Brushless DC Motors.
- Power Drives for Electric Vehicles.
- The Future of Electric Mobility in India – Challenges & Opportunities.
- Electric Vehicles Development and Case study on Battery, Infrastructure, Regulation and Safety aspects. Case study of Electric Vehicle Car Models Development.
- For Students/Research Scholar: Rs.500/-
- For Faculty: Rs.700/-
- For Industry person: 1000/-
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the workshop through this link.
- Last date of receiving a registration: 3rd February 2020
- Notification of confirmation: 6th February 2020 (By Email)
Mr Niraj Patel, Ms Harsha Bodas
Phone: +91-9723120448, +91-8460068708
Email: nirajp[at]nuv.ac.in, harshab[at]nuv.ac.in