Workshop on Electric Vehicle Power Converter Design using PSIM at PSG College of Technology, TN [Feb 29]: Register by Feb 20
PSG College of Technology is organizing a One Day Hands-on Training National Workshop on Electric Vehicle Power Converter Design using PSIM on February 29, 2020.
PSIM is an electronic circuit simulation software package, designed specifically for use in power electronics and motor drive simulations. PSIM has several modules that extend its functionality into specific areas of circuit simulation and design including control theory, electric motors and wind turbines.
The workshop aims to train the participants about PSIM and its applications in Power Converters Design.
- Introduction to PSIM software
- Basic Module Analysis tools
- Inverters and Choppers
- Motor Drive Module in Brief
- VSI Fed Induction Motor with and without FOC
- BLDC Drive Application
- DC Drive (Braking and Speed control)
- HEV Design Suite in Brief
- Understanding Different Driving systems for Induction and PMSM drives
- Vehicle load modeling
- Engineering/ Polytechnic College Faculty
- UG/PG Students FT/ PT Research Scholars
- Engineers from Industries
Expert members from PSG Tech, R&D Sectors and from Leading Academic Institutions.
- Students/ Research Scholars (FT): Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty/ Research Scholars (PT):`Rs. 1500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 3000/-
Registration Fees includes cost towards course material, working lunch, refreshment, and Service Tax. Participants limited to 40 on first come first serve Basis.
- The registration fee for the workshop can be made by sending the duly filled application form along with Demand Draft drawn in favor of PSG CNCE payable at Coimbatore
- The applicants should send their applications in the specified format so as to reach us on or before 20th February 2020.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The duly filled application form is to be sent to Dr. L. Ashok Kumar Professor & Associate HoD Department of EEE PSG College of Technology Peelamedu, Coimbatore – 641004.
Phone Number: 98432 81115
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.