The Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Andhra Pradesh is organizing a DST-Sponsored Workshop on A Holistic Approach for Effective Research in Electrical Engineering from February 8 to 12, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is an institute of national importance established by the Government of India in 2015 in the state of Andhra Pradesh, located at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District. The Institute started functioning from its permanent campus, which is spread over 178 acres.
This course will produce the following outcomes:
- Effective Research Methodology covering Literature, Resources, References, Open-source tools, Data sets,
Report/ Thesis Writing and Innovative Awards.
- Exploring the simulation and programming tools and skills in research work with the case studies.
- FPGA programming-based simulation blocks related to Electrical Engineering and demonstration of the d-SPACE controller.
- Introduction to Optimization techniques/ methods, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as well as future scope for research work.
- Hardware prototype demonstration and hands-on experience.
- Effective Research Methodology
- Research Article Writing
- Optimization Techniques and Applications in Research
- Hardware and Software Interfacing using Different Platforms
- Artificial Intelligence Method
- Machine Learning Techniques
- FPGA Programming using Simulation Block
- Hands-on Session on Latex for Thesis Writing and Publications
- Demonstration on d-SPACE (1104) controller
- Building a Hardware Prototype for Research Work
- Hands-on session on Simulation and Programming (Case Studies)
- Role of IEEE in EE Research
- Open interactive session with participants & Certificate Distribution
To register for the workshop, click here.
Mr. P. Ramakrishna
Research Scholar, EED
Chair, NITAP-IEEE PES SB Chapter
For full notification, click the link below.
Workshop on A Holistic Approach for Effective Research in Electrical Engineering at NIT Andhra Pradesh