The workshop aims at looking at how technology can assist special educators to make the children with special needs learn in a more effective way. Depending on the diversity of needs the technological supports also need to be adaptive.
Besides the technology proper, awareness about the availability of technology is also an important requirement for the tools and systems to be chosen and deployed properly. Another very important aspect is the participation of the users or the special educators in specifying the real needs and validate the usability of the developed systems.
The present workshop will focus on a few segments of disabilities and will discuss the different aspects mentioned above. The speakers will be experienced researchers and practitioners as well as special educators. The workshop will also provide a platform for sharing ideas across different segments and disciplines.
Segments to be Addressed
- Visual Impairment and low-vision
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hearing Impairment
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Exposure to available technologies for the education of special children
- Identifying needs and problems to work on.
- Identifying Opportunities for Employment and support.
- Networking among different stakeholders
Who Can Attend
- ECN-2019 is aimed to attract and bring together Special/Differently-Enabled children, Faculty Members, Teaching Assistants, Research Scholars and students from Academic/Institutions/Industry/ Organizations.
- The photocopy of the registration form can be used for registration and can be mailed to email@example.com. A confirmation mail will be sent to each registered participant by 6 July 2019.
Interested candidate can apply by clicking here.
Last date of Registration: July 5
Date of Notification (web): July 6
Date of confirmation (email): July 6
Phone Number: 9434788197
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org