The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka is organizing an International Workshop on Durability of Concrete from October 26 to 30, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), also known as NITK Surathkal, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore. It was founded in 1960 as KREC while today, it is one of the 32 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India. It has a suburban campus, in close proximity to the Arabian Sea. National Highway 66 runs through the campus and serves as the major mode of access.
- Prof. Hidenori Hamada, Professor, Engineering of Construction and Environmental Material Design, Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan.
- Dr. Radhakrishna G Pillai, Associate Professor, Building Technology and Construction, Management, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India.
- Prof. Yunus Ballim, Professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Prof. Bishwajeet Bhattacharjee, Emeritus Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
- Prof. Mohamed ElGawady, Professor Civil, Arch & Environmental Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Missouri State, USA.
- Dr. Shashank Bishnoi, Associate Professor and H-TRAS Chair, Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India.
- Dr. Muhammad Hadi, Associate Professor in Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Prof. Umesh Kumar Sharma, Professor Dept. of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
- Registration for the workshop is free of cost.
- Prior registration is mandatory for attending the workshop.
- To register for the workshop, click here.
- E-certificates can be issued only based on attendance.
- In the case of a large number of registrations, shortlisted people will be allowed to attend the event.
- The last date to register is October 22, 2020 (6 pm).
Phone Number: 0824 2473366
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Electrochemical Technology for Environmental Treatment by NIT Calicut [Nov 16-20]: Register by Nov 15.