International Workshop on Digital Marketing Applications at Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala [Feb 3-5]: Register by Jan 27
About the Organiser
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) was established in 1971. The University has been re-accredited with ‘Grade-A’ by the NAAC in 2016. CUSAT offers postgraduate and research programs across wide disciplines of Engineering, CUSAT offers postgraduate and research programs across wide disciplines of Engineering, Science, Social Science, Marine Science, Humanities, Medical Science and Technology.
DDU KAUSHAL Kendra (DDUKK) is the Center of vocational skill enhancement, established with the financial support of University Grants Commission as part of Government of India’s Skill India Mission.
About the Workshop
The International Workshop on Digital Marketing Applications is organised by DDU KAUSHAL Kendra, Cochin University of Science and Technology from Feb 3-5, 2020.
This workshop has two parts to it. In the first part of this workshop, the focus is on introducing a broad array of mechanism and techniques that constitute the paradigm of digital marketing. The participants will not only learn the conceptual aspects of digital marketing but also get a hands-on experience on using several online marketing tools that are in sync with the recent business practices. In the 2nd part of this the workshop, the focus is on the analytics part where the participants will learn to collect, clean and analyze digital marketing data to get insights on online consumer behaviour.
Teaching methodology for this workshop is based on the concept of Interactive and discussion-based learning. The idea is to develop an understanding of different online marketing techniques through cases & practical examples. The workshop focuses on the following :
- Familiarize various techniques of digital marketing on different platforms
- Gain an understanding of concepts such as attribution, online touchpoints and customer online journeys from consideration to purchase
- Gain experience of using Social Media Marketing planning & monitoring tool
- Understand real-time online collective sentiment through Sentiment analysis for an actual company
- Learn to analyze online user behaviour data and its application in customer segmentation and targeting
- Understand the latest developments in the field of mobile marketing through Geo-location targeting
Who can Attend?
The workshop is designed for academicians, management students, researchers, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs. It is a great opportunity for them to get learn and update in the digital marketing domain from one of the best resource person in the field of Digital Marketing.
The workshop fee is Rs. 3000/- for participants from academic domain and Rs. 5000/- for participants from the industry. It covers the course fee, workshop material, lunch and light refreshments for all three days. Upon request, accommodation on a shared basis can be arranged in the University Guest House for a limited number of participants.
Payment mode: Through Net banking (SBI Current A/c No.: 00000067351942456, SWIFT ID: SBININBBT30) or by way of Demand Draft in favour of Director, DDUKK, CUSAT, Payable at Kochi.
- Mention “<your name> DDUKK Workshop FEE” (e.g. JOHNDDUKKFEE) in the Transaction Remarks field.
- Last date for registration & payment of the fee is Jan 27, 2019.
For more details, click here.
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this workshop.
About the Author