The Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh is organizing an Online Workshop on Digital Image Processing & its Applications from August 24 to 28, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh was inaugurated on 18th August 2010 as a member of a group of ten new NITs. These new NITs were established as centers of excellence in technical education to combat the growing need of technological professionals in India as well as in the World.
- Train the participants with the theoretical concepts of the pattern recognition techniques with the main emphasis on EEG applications.
- Understanding of various state-of-art techniques in image/ signal analysis.
- Training on the development of pattern recognition and image analysis algorithms.
- Knowledge and hands-on training of various software for pattern recognition and image analysis.
- Introduce real-life applications of pattern recognition and image analysis.
- Training of the faculty and researcher with recent developments in pattern recognition in industries.
- Spatial and frequency methods.
- Frequency domain image enhancements filtering, lowpass, highpass.
- FT, use of FT, fast FT.
- Applications of wavelets in image processing.
- Introduction to various feature extraction techniques in image and video.
- Introduction to various dimensionality reduction techniques with recent state of art techniques.
- Few benchmark problems of pattern recognition in image analysis.
- Introduction to Deep Learning.
- Introduction to Brain Computer
- BCI- Feature Extraction and Classification.
Who can Attend?
This workshop is specifically designed for industry professionals, faculty, Ph.D., M.Tech, and B.Tech students.
Lectures will be delivered by eminent academicians from reputed institutions like IITs/NITs/CUs. A few experts may be invited from Industries and R&D laboratories.
- Students/ Research scholars Rs. 50/-
- Institute/ College Teachers Rs. 100/-
- Delegates from industries Rs. 500/-
The registration fee should be paid online to: “NITAP Account” payable at Axis Bank Naharlagun; A/C No: 919010005770836; IFSC: UTIB000379; Type: Savings Account. Kindly save the receipt or take a screenshot of the payment and send a copy via email to email@example.com.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 948523059
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Gamification by NIT Jalandhar [Nov 16-20]: Registrations Open.