Workshop on Dielectric Resonator Antennas at IIT Kanpur [May 11-14]: Register by May 4
IIT Kanpur is conducting a 4-day Workshop on Dielectric Resonator Antennas from May 11 to 14, 2020. In spite of the potential of the dielectric resonator technology, analysis techniques for the dielectric resonator antenna have not received adequate attention, particularly in the Indian context.
This is particularly also significant as the analysis leads us to the in-depth understanding of the modes of the antenna structure and their contribution to the dielectric resonator coupling problem. The workshop therefore also aims at introducing and investigating full-wave techniques for analysis of the antenna to offer comprehensive coverage of the dielectric resonator antenna topic from the analytical, simulation and design aspects.
- Planar and non-planar feeds to the dielectric resonator
- Wideband dielectric resonator antennas
- Circularly polarized dielectric resonator antennas.
- Design and analysis of antennas in cylindrically and spherically layered medium
- Multiband dielectric resonator antennas
- Green’s function analysis of the dielectric resonator antenna
- EMI / EMC
- Microwave components
- Coax-fed DRA
- Aperture-coupled DRA
- Conformal strip excitation of DRA
- Multilayer DRA/ Wideband DRA
- Dual-band DRA
- Antennas on cylindrically and spherically layered medium
- Cavity-backed DRA
Who can Attend?
Teachers from Colleges / Institutions / Universities. Scientific Officers / Instructors / Technical Assistants /Research Scholars/Under Graduate and Post Graduate Students/ Participants from Industries.
Faculty/domain experts from IIT, Kharagpur
- Workshop fees for Students: Rs. 7000.00
- Workshop fees for Industry: Rs. 14000.00
- Workshop fees for Teachers/ Others: Rs. 10000.00
On prior intimation, we will try to arrange accommodation with the above charges. Workshop fees include lunch only with a cultural function and special dinner. Participants with families need to provide prior intimation.
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is May 4, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-3222-283534
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.