The Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT), Silchar is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Workshop on Developments in Structural Dynamics & Soil-Structure Interaction (DSD&SSI-2020) from September 11 to 15, 2020.
This workshop will share the knowledge on different themes of the workshop and to extend the service to the society in the direction of sharing the practical knowledge in the design and construction of modern lightweight structures and highrise buildings, bridges, etc.
National Institute of Technology Silchar was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam, India. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of the National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the NIT Act, 2007.
- To provide the concepts and principles on structural dynamics and vibration mitigation of lightweight structures as well as modern high-rise structures and their interactions with the surrounding soil.
- To provide numerical and experimental developments in the field of structural health monitoring, composite structures, smart materials, Vibro-acoustics, noise control, etc.
- To inculcate the design aspects and further research perspectives in the field of structural dynamics and soil-structure interaction.
- Structural dynamics & Vibration Control
- Composite Structures & Smart Materials
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Noise control
- Soil-Structure Interactions
- Seismic Hazard Analysis
Who can Attend?
This workshop is open to industrial personnel, faculty members, research scholars, UG and PG students of technical institutions, engineering colleges, polytechnics, universities, and other recognized institutions.
There is no registration fee for the workshop. To register online for the workshop, click here.
The last date to register is September 9, 2020. E-certificates will be provided to all the active participants.
Dr. Atanu Sahu
Phone Number: +91 9433421135/ +91 7980427899
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.