Workshop on Development of Electric Vehicle & Renewable Energy Integration System at Anna University, TN [Feb 11-12]: Register by Feb 10
Anna University is conducting a two-day Workshop on the Development of Electric Vehicle & Renewable Energy Integration System from February 11 to 12, 2020. This workshop is designed to address Controller Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation in the area of smart electric grid and vehicle technologies related to renewable energy sources, charging stations, vehicle dynamics, control techniques, protection technologies.
The program will offer a unique platform to the researchers, practicing engineers, academicians and research scholars working in the relevant areas to come closer through theoretical and practical sessions. This program is structured to give a wide exposure on Controller Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation.
- Digital Control of Power Electronics devices and pre-certification
- Electric Drives Modelling and Testing
- Integration of Renewable Energy sources e.g. solar, wind, etc.
- Power Quality Improvement Technologies
- Microgrid and Smart Grid development and testing
- Digital Electric Vehicle development and testing
- Solar Panel Design and Testing
- Hands-on Practicing using Virtual HIL Device Simulation Software
- Mr. Shashank Kumar (SAE), Technical Engineer
- Mr. Sudipto Poddar, Technical Engineer
- Dr.C.Sharmeela. Associate Prof, DEEE, CEG, AU.
To download the registration form, click here.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Registration form duly filled should be sent to Dr. C. Sharmeela Associate Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. Tamil Nadu, India.
The last date to register is February 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 044-22357817
Email ID: email@example.com,
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.