The Department of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad is organizing an Online Workshop on Developing & Testing Moderation Models in Management Research from August 22 to 24, 2020.
In this workshop, the participants will understand the process of including a moderator in the theoretical model and testing it using regression-based approaches.
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines
- What is a moderator variable?
- Answering WHEN and WHOM type of research questions.
- Understanding the role of theory in moderation models.
- Testing the moderation models using regression-based approaches (SPSS PROCESS Macro).
- Interpreting simple slope and Johnson Neyman effects.
- Interpretation of the interaction graph.
Who can Attend?
Faculty and scholars from management.
The registration fee for the workshop is Rs. 700 to be paid through NEFT/ IMPS. The bank account details are as follows: Account Name UOH TEMP; A/C No: 39076628575; IFSC Code: SBIN0005916; Branch: Hyderabad University Branch; Bank: State bank of India.
While making the online transfer, please mention your mobile number in the remarks field.
To register online for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is August 20, 2020. E-Certificate will be given to the participants after the successful completion of the activities/assignments given by the resource person.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.