IIIT Hyderabad is conducting a one-day seminar to demystify AI and ML. The workshop will allow the participants to interact with senior faculty from India’s leading AI research group, Understand and experience building an AI solution with support from research teams.
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad is an autonomous university, founded in 1998. Over the years, the institute has evolved strong research programs in various areas, with an emphasis on technology and applied research for industry and society. Several world-renowned centers of excellence are part of IIIT Hyderabad’s research portfolio.
- An understanding of the state of the art in AI/ML
- Meet with the best minds behind the research and education of AI/ML.
- Appreciation of the nature of the adoption of AI by businesses.
- How ready are professionals to embrace the many facets of AI?
- How to master AI/ML to initiate and lead projects in your company?
- Network with current and future leaders of AI.
- Research Trends in AI
- AI under the hood
- Perceptions in AI
- Language, the next interface
- AI in health, wellness, and sports
- Case studies
- AI in action: a mini hackathon
Who can Attend?
- Developers who want to understand the systems and architecture of AI applications
- Managers who want to lead and drive AI initiatives in their organizations
- Industry leaders who want to understand the potential AI holds for their domains.
- Researchers who want to understand the trends and areas of research.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 9381795700