The Short term course is proposed to give exposure to students and researchers to understand the concept of an intuitive approach for building complex models that help machines solve real-world problems with human-like intelligence. The intuitive approaches will be translated into working code with practical problems and hands-on experience.
The main objective of this workshop is to train you about how Deep Learning works, rather than presenting only a theoretical description. After the successful completion of this workshop, you may be able to apply deep learning to your applications. If you are looking for a future career prospective in machine intelligence then this course may help you to answer some basic interview questions.
This program will be beneficial to students at the undergraduate level, postgraduate level, research scholars and young researchers who intend to practice/begin research processing and analysis of any data. Distinguishing features of this program include lecture sessions and hands-on training by experts.
This workshop will help you learn the foundations of Deep Learning, understand how to build deep learning networks, and learn how to lead successful machine learning projects. Keeping this in mind, we have proposed the following topics (but not limited) to be discussed during the workshop:
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Neural Networks
- Deep Learning Architectures (CNN, RNN, DBN, Autoencoder etc…)
- Optimization Techniques (PSO, ABC, GA, etc.)
- Hands-on Experiments on Optimization
- Hands-on Experiments on deep learning
Who can Attend?
Students, research scholars and faculties of Engineering and basic sciences of educational institutes and employees of industries.
- UG Students: Rs 500/-
- PG/Ph.D. Students: Rs 700/-
- Faculty and Industry Persons: Rs 1000/-
Registration fee includes registration kit, high tea during the program and study materials. The fee is non-refundable. The fee does not include lunch & accommodation charges. The selected candidates will be informed by email/phone as per the schedule. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
- Application in the prescribed format with registration fee in the form of DD/NEFT/RTGS drawn in favor of “Director, NIT Raipur” must reach the coordinator on or before 21st February 2020.
- Candidates may send a scanned copy of the registration form along with scanned DD/ NEFT/ RTGS transactions.
- A hard copy may then be submitted on the day of registration.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Phone Number: 98265-51906
Email ID: email@example.com