Workshop on Deep Learning & Its Applications at IIIT Guwahati [Mar 7-8]: Register by Feb 25
IIIT Guwahati is organizing a two-day Workshop on Deep Learning & Its Applications from March 7 to 8, 2020.
Deep Learning is an emerging segment of Artificial Intelligence. Recent enhancement in computational resources has opened a horizon for researchers to use deep learning across the domains. The workshop aims to inform the participants about the recent trends and developments in Deep Learning and its applications.
The workshop will inform the participants across different domains like Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Bioinformatics, Remote Sensing, etc.
- To provide a basic understanding of Deep Learning.
- To give an overview of recent research trends on Deep Learning across different domains.
- To encourage young researchers to pursue real-world research.
- On Acceleration of CNN Training using Diffgrad: The talk will end with a discussion on DiffGrad, which showed better performance on several benchmark deep net problems.
- Introduction to PyTorch with an Application to Image Classification and Object Detection: This talk has been divided into two parts. The first part will introduce the deep learning library, PyTorch, by explaining the basics of python programming language, while the latter part will present the art of implementing computer vision algorithms for image classification and object detection with PyTorch in python.
- Image De-hazing: A Deep Learning Approach to Remove Haze from Image using Keras (TensorFlow) Library: In the first part of the talk, we will start introducing Keras library. The second part of the talk will be more focused on image dehazing using Keras library.
Students, Research Scholars, Technical & Project Persons, Teachers from Recognized Technical Institutes (Minimum Qualification: having or pursuing B. Tech or equivalent in relevant disciplines).
- Registration is Free of cost.
- No accommodation will be provided.
- Certificates will be provided on attending all the sessions.
- Candidates are requested to carry their institute/ organization ID during the workshop.
- After the registration deadline, there will be a shortlisting and confirmation mail will be sent to the selected/eligible participants separately.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- The last date to register is February 25, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 6000614615
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.