The Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad is organizing a two-day Workshop on Deep Learning from April 25 to 26, 2020.
Established in 1980, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMTG) is India’s premier AACSB accredited management school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through Innovation, Execution and Social Responsibility.
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Representation Learning
- Difference between ML/DL/AI
- Gradient Descent – Mini-batch and Stochastic
- Back-propagation; cost function and optimizers
- Developing deep learning using Keras
- Regression and Classiﬁcation using Keras
- Neural Networks and hyper-parameters
- Overview of Convolutional Neural Network and its applications (Image Analytics)
- Transfer Learning
- Overview of Recurrent Neural Network and its applications
- Natural Language Processing – Word Embedding (Word2Vec, GloVe)
- Unsupervised Technique using Deep Learning
- Linear Autoencoder and Stacked Autoencoder
- Anomaly Detection (Fraud Detection)
Working professionals, academicians and students with basic knowledge of machine learning and exposure to any programming language, preferably Python. It will also beneﬁt participants already working in Business Analytics/Data Science domain to understand real-life applications of state-of-the-art NLP techniques.
A certiﬁcation of participation co-signed by IMT Ghaziabad and Analytics Society of India will be issued to participants who attend the complete duration of the workshop.
The Workshop fee is INR 7,500 plus GST. (ASI members are entitled to a discount of INR 1,000/-). The registration fee includes program kit, training material, lunch & refreshments for 2 days.
To register online for the workshop, click here. Certiﬁcate will be issued to only those who attend on both days. The last date to register is April 11, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com