Kongu Engineering College was established in the year 1984. Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The Institution has completed 34 years of dedicated and excellent service in the field of technical education. It offers 14 UG programmes, 19 PG programmes and 16 Research programmes in Engineering, Applied
Sciences and Management imparting high quality value-added education in India. The college has got NBA accreditation for UG programmes, Best Engineering College award, Best Principal award twice.
The institution is ranked high among the Engineering Institutions in India by various surveys conducted by reputed magazines/journals/organization.
1. Introduction to elements of Learning
2. Introduction to Numerical Python
3. Manipulating arrays and Vectorizing code.
4. Coding a single neuron from scratch
5. Application to House Price Prediction
6. Deep Neural Networks(DNN).
7. Application to Multiclass Image Classification
8. Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN)
9. Application to Face Recognition.
10. Vanishing gradient problem, Under-fitting and over fitting of neural networks.
11. L2 and Dropout Regularization methods.
12. Overview on Transfer Learning.
Who should Attend
Faculty members working from Engineering, Colleges, Research scholars, UG/PG Students, Industry Persons and anyone interested in Deep learning field.
Rs.1180 (Registration fee includes service tax, workshop kit, lunch and refreshment)
How to Register
Candidates apply exclusively through the online application portal.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: August 30, 2019
Intimation of Selection: September 5, 2019
Confirmation by Participants: September 5, 2019
August 30, 2019